Greater safety in the event of an accident or collision: the robust crash bar with a pipe diameter of 22 and 27 millimeters provides reliable protection for motorcycle parts, tank and fairing. The fall protection specially developed for the motorcycle model is mounted on attachment points on the original frame. This way, a high degree of stability is achieved; in addition, no welding or drilling is required for assembly. A black powder coating protects the steel tube construction against corrosion and scratches.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points, with no modifications required.
- Robust steel construction with a diameter of 22 / 27 mm
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- In order to install the crash bar, the factory-installed Ducati water pump protection must be removed.
- The matching SW-MOTECH water pump protection SCT.22.114.10002 can be installed to protect the water pump.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.