TRAX ADV L Aluminium case
TEST WINNER in the magazine MOTORRAD issue 05/2020. Test result: VERY GOOD
A touring case without compromise: strength and protection from the elements were the focus of the TRAX ADV development, as well as ease of use. A practical carrying handle, a completely removable lid, glass fiber reinforced plastic corner caps and a large chamfer for cornering clearance are just some of the smart features. Here, veteran motorcyclists have developed a premium aluminium case that overcomes any challenge.
Water and dirt don't stand a chance
Rugged TRAX ADV aluminium cases are 100% dust and water resistant thanks to their robot-assisted welding, punch rivet technology and replaceable seals. And every one of our cases has to prove that in a performance test. Embossing on the outside, combined with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm, lends the TRAX ADV cases superior strength and an unmistakable look.
Case with an extra helping of protection
The deep-drawn lid is additionally reinforced with beading. One-sided opening or complete detachment make convenient loading possible. Sturdy aluminium handles make it easy to carry the cases and mount them on the vehicle. In addition, four wide lashing points integrated into the lid design provide secure support for additional luggage.
Thought through to the smallest detail
Small features with big impact: thanks to a specially designed membrane, the premium aluminium cases can easily be opened even after large changes in pressure and temperature An extensive range of accessories rounds out the impressive product lineup: lock sets with matching keys, accessory bags and interior solutions, water bottle holders or canisters and a light camping table leave nothing to be desired.
A robust companion for any adventure
Whether on a long-distance tour or a short trip, the TRAX ADV case is perfect for any adventure great or small. With just two hand movements, they can be attached to the removable PRO or EVO side carriers and secured with a lock. Adapter kits are also available for mounting the case on carriers from other manufacturers.
- Model for the left side of the motorcycle
- Protection against oxidation and abrasion thanks to anodized finish
- Sturdy and watertight side case made from aluminium
- Large chamfer on sides for plenty of ground clearance for cornering, additional protection from glass fiber reinforced plastic corner caps
- Robot-guided welding and self-piercing riveting prevent dampness from getting in
- Even when loaded, completely removable lid with quick-release fastener
- 4 large tie-downs integrated into the lid design (e. g. for a tent or accessory bag)
- High stability thanks to the embossed patterns, welded edges and pre-installed retaining rail
- Hinges made from stainless steel, handles made from anodized aluminum
- Lid limiters provide additional stability when using extra luggage on the lid
- Exchangeable cover gasket
- The membrane makes it easy to open the lid, even in case of extreme pressure and temperature fluctuations
- Quick mounting on to all PRO and EVO luggage carriers (adapters sold separately)
- Adapter kits also available for mounting on to girders from other manufacturers such as Givi and Hepco & Becker
- A lock set with 6 identical locks is available as an option and is not included in delivery
Included in delivery
- 1 x TRAX ADV L Aluminium case, left, silver
- 2 x Lid limiter
- 1 x Storage bag
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,15 cm / 0.06 in
- Surface: anodized
- Color: silver
- Size: 49,0 x 28,0 x 37,0 cm / 19.3 x 11.0 x 14.6 in
- Total Weight: 5,4 kg / 11.9 lb
- Total Volume: 45,0 l
- Also available as a TRAX ADV aluminum case system with 2 side cases, bike-specific side carriers, adapters and lock set.
Required for mounting
- Side carrier, adapter kit, TRAX lock set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.