SW-MOTECH produces this versatile ADVENTURE-RACK specifically for the BMW R 1200 and 1250 GS Adventure. The ADVENTURE-RACK can be attached to the original BMW rack. As such, pillion handholds may still be used.
Ready for big adventure: Our ADVENTURE-RACK proves itself with its extreme durability and function-oriented shape. More than 15 years of experience producing racks, combined with feedback from customers and test riders, went into the development of this aluminum rack Material thickness, weight and geometry have been optimized for demanding tours and off-road use. The bike-specific attachments guarantee the best fit and easy mounting on original attachment points. Specifically developed for long-distance enduros, large street and sport touring machines, the ADVENTURE-RACK offers a large contact surface. Numerous, large lashing eyes provide secure hold for tail bags. The functional bores require adapter kits for attaching top cases by SW-MOTECH, Givi, Krauser and Shad or SysBags.
The rack has been tested under hard conditions in the lab as well as on terrain. A certified institute has also certified its robustness. The ADVENTURE-RACK holds your luggage to the end of the world or wherever you want to go.
- Extremely robust rack for long tours and off-road rides
- Exclusive manufacturing processes and its optimized shape lend an extra dose of stability to the ADVENTURE-RACK
- Its extreme durability during vibrations, impacts and high weight was tested in the lab and off-road under harshest conditions
- Multiple functional bores: for TRAX top cases. SysBag15/30 with adapter plate are available separately with the appropriate adapter kit
- Adapter kits for attaching top cases by other manufacturers (Givi Monokey and Monolock, Krauser, Shad I und II) also available
- Easy rigging of luggage on numerous, large lashing eyes, threading of 25 mm fasteners possible
- Especially large contact surface (Width: 32.9 cm at the front, 22.5 cm at the back, Length: 30.3 cm)
- Easy installation on original attachment points with bike-specific attachment elements
- Effective corrosion protection from black powder coating
- Made of light but sturdy 4mm-thick aluminum alloy
Included in delivery
- 1 x ADVENTURE-RACK Rack
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,40 cm / 0.16 in
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- There's no need to remove the original BMW rack.
- The pillion handholds remain on the motorcycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.